Task: Explore the issues facing the Chesapeake Bay to make reasonable, creative, and innovative suggestions to help reestablish the health of the ecosystem.
2. Why did you pick your number one from the previous question as the most pressing issue of the Bay?
3. What is currently being done to resolve your 5 most pressing issues?
4. How can students of Hunter B. Andrews promote a sense of ownership for the health of the Bay?
5. What can local governments do to help promote a sense of ownership for the health of the bay?
6. Choose one of the issues you discussed in question one. Develop a poster educating the community about the issue and any ways the community can help to help!